Irregular periods, spotting. Taking tri-sprintec birth control. Due to stress or birth control?

i take my birth control the same time everyday but i have been having irregular periods. i skipped my period the beginning of october but then started spotting two weeks later and then got my period the beginning of november (heavier than usual) and now i am spotting again. could it be my birth control? i have had spotting issues before on tri-sprintec. is it from stress? i have a lot going on at work.
Asked On : Tue, 20 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  19 Awaiting Answer