Irregular periods, scan shows change in liver function. Need help

Dear Doc, Have a nice Day!!! I am a 25yrs old lady and got married two months back.My problem is like my period is not regular.I am getting period twice in a month.I am taking medicines for last 4 or 5 yrs. I have examined alopathy, Ayurveda and homeopathy .Now am under homeopathic treatment.But don’t have any improvement.My previous doctor prescribed for complete scanning and blood testing two years back.My hormone levels and others were OK at that time.But in the scanning report it has mentioned like the chance for pcod is complex and there is mild change in the liver function (chance for fatty liver ).I had taken hell lot of alopathic medicines like hyponidd,meprate etc and was fed up.Now I am very much tensed about my problems.Please help me to find out a soluion.please..My BMI is little bit higher.My height 152cm. Weight kg. Pleas advice.
Asked On : Thu, 8 Nov 2012