Irregular periods, prescribed norethisterone. Is it possible to get two periods in short time?

Hi
I went to my GP because I had irregular periods (they came every other month). After I came off the implant and he put me on norethisterone 5mg. I took them for 10 days and he said I'd get a bleed in 2-3 days and I did. It lasted around 4 day's. On friday I came on again, its very light though. I'm just wondering if it is normal to get two periods in such short space of time? Also, does it make me ovulate more? Thanks for any help!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Oct 2013