Irregular periods post merina removal, abnormal periods, later spotting, mood swings. Pregnancy?

I took merina out myself in February. I had it for almost 4 years exactly. My periods started right away but was irregular. Last month I had pregnancy symptoms so bad that I just knew I was pregnant. I took a test and it came back negative. I started my period the day after the expected time for me to start it but it wasn t like my normal periods. Then when I stopped bleeding I had this brownish discharge for about two weeks non stop. Then it just went away.....I m supposed to start my period tomorrow but I m having no pms symptoms except being moody. I m bipolar though so I m always moody. Could I be pregnant? I am TTC number 5 and want to know if I should be concerned about the discharge.....or just wait it out!
Asked On : Wed, 31 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer