Irregular periods, no periods post taking modus. How can I regularize them?

Hi, i am having irregular periods from starting itself. I consulted a doctor 4 months ago, she prescribed vitamin tablet for 1 month and then M2 tonic for 3 months. Got regular periods, while taking M2 tonic. But didn t periods now even after 45 days. I am getting married on may 25th 2012, so i consulted a doctor to get periods immediately, she gave modus 5mg 3 tablets for 2 days and told will get periods in 3 days after stooping that. But still i didn t get my periods. I am 25 years old, my height is 5.4 and weight is 60kg. Pls do help me to get regular periods
Asked On : Sat, 19 May 2012