Irregular periods, light bleeding on and off the whole month. Is this normal?

hi I have irregular periods and just cant figure out the reason for it...last time i got my periods in the beginning of dec and its still on and would stop for a day and the next day it will start again but light not periods usually lasts for 8 days but its been a lot this time...before this i use to get my periods and they would end but after a week or two it would start again for a day or two....any specific reason for that??? is that normal or something is not right? please help!
Asked On : Sun, 30 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  9 Awaiting Answer