Irregular periods, iron deficiency. Blood, hormone, thyroid tests done. Prescribed with Ginet-84. Any alternate medication, treatment?

hi i am a 19 year old female. for the past 3 months i have been getting an irregular cycle. I have been getting it atleast 5 times in the past two months. I am iron deficient, so this is not helping. I got some blood tests done, and everything is coming up normal. My hormones, and thyroid results came out normal too. I just got told by the doctor to go on ginet 84 for 6 months. I have read about ginet and the side effects and i am uncomfortable. Is there another solution for my case?
Asked On : Sat, 11 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  23 Awaiting Answer