Irregular periods, continues dark discharge, using condoms no birth control pills. Suggestion?

Im late on my period. ive been irregular for years. i have neve been to the gyno.. i was about 4 weeks late then had signs of a period. im having terrible cramps and been showing really dark discharge and blood.. normally this shows the first day of my period. but this is going on for almost three days.. i have been sexually active.. using condoms no other birthcontrol method. im scared and dont know what to do.. no health insurance
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013