Irregular periods, brownish discharge, tiredness, nausea and headaches. Tubal ligation done. Any solution?

Hi, I had a tubal ligation done a year ago the last few months my period has been very irregular sometimes late sometimes early sometimes instead of just 4 days it goes on for 2 weeks. the last two months it's been late and last month it was late and when it started I noticed a brownish discharge, it was also alot lighter than usual and lately lets say for the last few months I've been feeling tired and sometimes have nausea and headaches. I have always been pretty healthy and do not normally suffer from headaches I don not even keep headache tablets in my house because it's never been a problem for me, I am also experiencing some cramping which to me i would associate with pregnancy and had those same cramps while pregnant with my two girls and my doctor at the time said it was normal. Can you please help
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013