Irregular periods after marriage, lower abdominal pains, discharges, prescribed Regestrone. Treatment ?

I got married on aug 30 2012. After that i didnt get my periods regularly i got once in two mnths and also im over weighted. I also had lower abdominal pains and discharges. After undergone ultrasound scan they told that iwas affected by mild polycestic ovaries and prescribed regestrone for that month only and aspirin delayed tablets and folinz tablets to take regularly. Eating regestrone after 5 days i got period on 13th feb. I march i got period on 18th. But after 14 days i got period for 2 days on 2nd april. And after 14 days on 16th april agin i got spotting for just one day. I was confused and i am getting milky white discharge a lot. Pls advice
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013