Irregular periods after child birth. Will there be any problem in conceiving again?

About 4 months after I had my 1st child, my periods stopped. I was put on birth control for 3 months. After that I had my periods for 3 months and then they stopped again. I was then put on birth control for 10 months. For the past year and a half my periods have been fine. But for the past little over a year I have been trying to get pregnant . And I m wondering if my past with not getting my period could make it so I can t get pregnant? Or atleast have a hard time?
Asked On : Sat, 28 Apr 2012
The irregular periods you had earlier might have happened due to a mild hormonal disturbance. If you are having regular periods now, there is nothing to worry. You should not have any problem in conceiving.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal