Irregular periods. Urine and blood test negative. Sensitive bladder, headaches. Pregnant?

IIrregular period. 40 days late. Took 6 urine test (4 at the doctor and 2 at home, last one was taken a couple of days ago) ALL negative results. When i was a week and a half i.took a blood test and it can out negative. I ve had sensitive breast and at times tender. Alot of spotting (white or clear). Sensitive bladder , right after drinking anything i want to release my bladder right away. Alot of headaches . Had my last period on May 27th (also had sex) on June 2nd i had unprotected sex. It s August 6 and still no.period. Could i be pregnant?
Asked On : Thu, 9 Aug 2012