Irregular periods. Ultrasound shows peripheral follicles, diagnosed as PCOS. Trying to conceive. Any advice?

I have just finished with menstrucal cycle and i have regular periods of 35 days cycle but the last one i had was after 50days and prior to that it was after 46days. Since it was unusal i went for ultrasound. In ultrasound, my Ovaries show multiple peripheral follicles, doctor said i'm suffering from PCOS and need to go for hormonal test... We are trying to have a baby since 2yrs but nothing so far has happened? . Any advice
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013