Irregular periods. US pelvic trans-abdominal scan shows dominant follicle on left ovary. Is everything normal?

Hi I have done US Pelvis Transabdominal scan for my irregular periods and the result shows the following, Can anybody help me what s my result? is every thing ok are not?Is there any problem to conceive? Tranvaginal scan performed with patient consent The utreus is anteverted and in normal in size and appearence. Mid-line echo seen.Normal endometrium seen measuring 9mm in thickness.LMP day 11 of cycle. Right ovary in normal in size and appearance.It measures 28x37x18mm(10mls). Left ovary cotains a dominant follicle measuring 22x21mm. No adnexal mass or free fluid seen in POD
Asked On : Thu, 31 Jan 2013