Irregular periods. Taking Primolut N on missing periods. How to get normal periods?

I am a girl of 22 yrs . I started getting periods from the age of 10. I had very regular periods since then. I Had regular periods for 10 to 11 yrs and then suddenly 2 yrs back I skipped my periods. It had been 2 and half moths since i gott periods. Then I HAD primolute N and then after 3 4 days I got back my periods. After that I got normal periods for 4 to 5 months and then again I skipped for 2 to 2 and a half month, agai I had Primolut N , n had periods. This same cycle is going on for 2 yrs. I don’t y am I missing my periods, I don’t get them till i take medicines. What is the problem with me?Wahat should I do to get back my normal periods? Please help
Asked On : Mon, 9 Jul 2012