Irregular periods. Scan shows bilateral polycystic ovaries. Taken Novex and Duoluton. How to control pain?

hi, am 23 years old,unmarried..I have consulted doctor for my irregular periods she prescribed me to take a scan as a result of that i have bilateral polycystic ovaries. My right ovary measures 3.5 * 1.9 cms and my left ovary measures 3.3 * 2.0 cms. I have PCOS for last 9 years , i will be having heavy periods for more than 2 weeks. Only when i take the tablets it will be controlled . I have taken the following tablets Novex for 1 month and now duoluton L . but last month i got with a hot flesh with heavy pain.. Now am confused to continue with the tablets or not.. What sort measures i should take to control this?
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  42 Awaiting Answer