Irregular periods. Pregnancy test negative. Could I be pregnant?

hi my period started acting funny last month. it came one week late and was severly heavy than normal. However this month, i am 9 days late, i had a slight spotting on the 7th day of me being late and just last night i had a pink strechy mucus discharge that i thought was my period. but this morning it was over. i took two pregnancy test and they came out negative. i have some of the pregnancy signs but i dont know if i am pregnant or not.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013