Irregular periods, PCOD, do not have periods even after taking Meprate. Will it cause complications in pregnancy?

Q : iam 23years old & unmarried. I have irregular periods and has been diagnosed PCOD . My doctor prescribed me Meprate (Medroxprogesterone acetate tablets) 10 mg for 10 days. she told me to take the tablets and that i should get my periods after 2-3 days. It has been almost 8 days now since i finished taking the tablets but i did not get my periods. soon iam getting marriage, in this case any problem will occur to my pregancy after my marriage...?? iam getting worried & nervous plz respond me
Asked On : Mon, 10 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  46 Awaiting Answer