Irregular periods. Normal blood test and ultrasound. Prescribed Norgest, Deviry and Hyponidd. Suggestion?

Hello Doctor, I am 23 years old unmarried. My periods started at age of 13. But since then they were never regular and always get missed for variable months. On doctor s advice, i take several blood tests and ultrasound . All reports are Ok. I dont have PCOS , thyroid . Ovaries shape and size are also fine. Doctors says that because of less hormones i have this problem. She gave me 6-6 months course of medicine like Norgest, Deviry, Hyponidd. But i still face same problem. Please suggest how i can have regular periods? Does these medicines have any side-effect? Also please tell will i be able to conceive normally after marriage with this problem?
Asked On : Mon, 24 Dec 2012