Irregular periods. Had sex using withdrawal method. Pregnancy tests negative. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi, I m 48 have been off the pill for 2 years and have been having eratic periods from 3.5 weeks to 5 months between. My last period I m not even sure was one as it was only spotting in October last year. I last had sex using the withdrawal method on October 31 - my partner is 49. I have not had a period since. I have tested negative on 4 home pregnancy test kits since - the last one being yesterday. I am experiencing no pregancy symptoms and have not gained any weight. If I am pregnant it would be 12 weeks. What is the liklihood of my being pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013