Irregular period since starting sex. Have clear watery discharge, stomach cramps. Am I pregnant?

hi..i have been having irregular periods ever since i started having sex with my bf..however this month i hvnt seen my period and its now day now seeing a clear watery discharge in my underwear and my tummy feels bloated everytime i eat and a few days bk i was hvin stomach craps and wen i lay down and feel my tummy it hurt a lil......i dont think im pregnant cause i took 2 pregnancy test and they both read negative
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013
Jun 2013
Hi there ~

Since both your pregnancy tests are negative and you are late with you periods, you should consult a gynecologist who will do a complete pelvic examination after taking a good sexual / gynecological history and maybe also recommend an ultrasonogram of the pelvic region. I hope this helps.

Take care and have a lovely day !