Irregular period, polycystic ovaries, back pain, bleeding with clot. What is this about?

Hi, I am 24 yrs old and presently i am undergoing treatment to have a baby. As i was getting irregular periods before my marriage it continued after, so i consulted doctor and it resulted in poly cystic ovaries and she prescribed me for the tablets to conceive. From 4 months i am taking this course of tablets and in this 4th cycle of treatment on 11th day of my periods i had scanning and the impression was Dominant Follicle-one in each ovary and she prescribed to have sex from the same day to 16th day of my periods. But on 13th day i had severe abdominal and back pain and it was almost recovered soon and next day i got light colored blood coming out during urination and some sprinkles of clotted blood(very small almost size of cumin seeds) or flesh and frequent urination . On next morning few drops of blood during urine and little clot of blood it is continuing now also and i am having abdominal pain during urine. Is this due to heat in my body and i am not so sure its coming from urethra but its coming only during urination so i am confused. please help me out to figure this problem exactly.
Asked On : Mon, 18 Mar 2013