Irregular period, light period, skin tag discharge. On pills. What is it?

I just started the pill to regulate my period which used to be extremely heavy and be every other week. I felt like I could of been pregnant but figured it was nothing cuz I'm on the pill and always use a condom but today I got my period which was very light and a big thing came out on my tampon. It resembled chicken skin that's the only was I can deceive it, kind of triangular, with super dark red on the "acute corner of triangle" and skin color on the rest. Came with lots,of pain. What could this possibly be?
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013