Irregular period, brown discharge, nauseous, cramping, negative pregnancy test. Is this implantation bleeding?

I have around a 39 day cycle I was suppose to start two days ago and I didnt. Ive been having brown/ pink cream discharge starting 3 days ago skipped day two and now its on today ive been have neasua. And very mild cramping. I have some what regular periods but the past two months have been a little spaced out. I took a test 3 days ago and it came back negative. Do you think I could still be going through implation bleeding? And the test not say postive because of that?
Asked On : Mon, 14 Oct 2013
Mar 2016

Late period with brown or pink discharge may be suggestive of implantation bleeding in case of late conception.

Early pregnancy test is less significant. Here, you need to repeat the pregnancy test after few days or undergo one blood test for beta-hCG for confirmation.

Other reasons are pelvic infection, stress, over wt, hormonal imbalance, late period itself etc. Kindly, consult with your doctor after undergoing the test.

Maintain genital hygiene. Good luck.