Irregular heart beat, palpitations,some mild chest pain, extreme dizziness, loss of appetite, vomiting, insomnia. What does it indicate?

Help! I am 37, always been reasonably healthy except for a bad migraine condition In the past 2 weeks I have suddenly begin to have the following symptoms: Irregular heart beat, palpitations,some mild chest pain , extreme dizziness , loss of appetite , vomiting, insomnia , intense pain on the lower side of my back (almost in the hip/buttocks area, right side only) This has continued almost continuos for about 2 weeks. However the last 48 hours I am having even worse symptoms..................the veins in my hands, wrists and feets seem to have shrunken to invisible, I have intermittent numbness and tingling in the hands, feet, face and scalp. I thought maybe i was dehydrated and drank a huge amount of Gatorade last night which seemed to help for a bit. But now I feel about the same..not the numness, but chest pain and have added a hacking cough! I know go to the doctor is the best answer. But I am hoping someone can give me an idea of what this might BE so I can be prepared. HELP!!
Asked On : Thu, 17 Dec 2009