Irregular bleeding after removing Nuvaring. Negative pregnancy test. Chances of pregnancy?

I have been on Nuvaring for almost 6 years now and have never had any problems. My cycle is like clock work. I take my ring out, 4 days later I start my menstrual cycle and bleed for 4 days. Last month I was a few days late with my cycle but on the day that I was to reinsert my ring I started spotting. Took a home pregnancy test which was negative so I reinserted my ring. One week later, I got what I thought was my normal cycle. Now this past Wednesday when I was supposed to take out my ring I realized that it wasnt in. I dont exactly know when I lost it, but it is definately not in. Just wondering what my chances of pregnancy are and when I should insert a new ring since I dont know when my ring fell out. Any information you can give me would be helpful. Thanks!
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012