Involved in masturbation. Why is my penis shrinking now?

I am 39 years old, I have been involved in masturbation for over 20 yrs especially when there s no woman around. I have not had any issues. Buy since that six months I noticed a shrink of my penis , when erected it seem normal but when not erected it shrinks in and look smaller far from what it used to be. Am so worried please help me to remedy this situation
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Thanks for query,
The shrinking of the penis is only a matter of perception.
What men describe as shrinking is really nothing more than gaining weight at the base of the penis.
In erect position it seems normal so nothing to worry about your masturbation or shrinking.
sex is in mind 7 not in organ.
Thanks.