Involuntary urine loss at end of stream, normal result for prostate exam, no enlargement. What should be done?

I have a urinary issue involving the involuntary loss of urine at the end of urination . When I finish urinating, tiny amounts of excess drip out, AFTER I think that its all gone. Its very strange, it just doesn t all come out. So, occasionally I am left with small drips on my boxer shorts that are visible and embarrasing. Ugh. It mainly occurs when I push my penis back into the briefs. I had a prostate exam in February, that checked out fine. No enlargement. What do you think I should do? Let me know, this is very irritating.
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012