Involuntary twitching resulting in strange sounds in the mid of sentence, relieves on putting pressure on bottom of chin. Any ideas?

Sometimes in mid-sentence/word while I m thinking about what I want to say next my mouth will involuntarily twitch to the point where it makes a strange sound and is very embarrassing. Almost as if my mouth is interrupting my thought process. Putting pressure on the bottom of my chin helps to relieve the embarrassment after this happens and seems to get my brain back on track for I m instantly flustered this happens. If I had to diagnose myself with anything I would guess it to be something to do with my brain. I m 23 and this just started happening about 2 years ago. Any ideas?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013