Inverted, scaly, itchy nipple, ejects sour milk, white stuff on squeezing. Cause? left nipple is inverted, has been since i can remember, but in the last 10 years it has itched and in the last year it looks scaley and the itching has progressed and now it smells like sour milk and a white substance leaks from it and it itches so bad that i squeeze it and lots of white stuff comes out...still smelling like sour milk...i am 51 years youngest child is 26....
Asked On : Fri, 27 Apr 2012
I think it may be a simple fungal infection, which can be treated with a topical anti fungal cream. however, given your age it is extremely important that you see your doctor for an exam and a biopsy to make sure it isn't something more serious like a cancer. although your description doesn't sound like it, there are some cancers that can present this way, and the only way to know for sure is to see your doctor as soon as possible. please feel free to let me know if you have any more questions, but please don't delay seeing your doctor.