Intramural fibroids, heavy bleeding, blood clots. Taking glycomet, tranostat. Will it cause infertility?

Hi,I m 24.I have been diagonised with 2 intramural fibroids due 2 which i have heavy bleeding and pain.My doctor says they cannot b operated.I even pass clots of blood after my periods r done.I take AMYCORDIAL and GLYCOMET-250 TWICE DAILY and TRANOSTAT-MF {during periods to stop heavy bleeding}.I m not married but would like 2 know would I face any problem in future for pregnancy.PLS suggest how can i get rid of it?
Asked On : Thu, 6 Sep 2012