Internal itching in the ear canal. Pain in the ear with blockage. When will I get my hearing back?

Day 1: started with internal itching in ear canal , I cleaned it with a q-tip, which was bloody, then accute ear pain for a day, took ibprofen to help with pain. Day 2: I mixed hydrogen peroxide and water and cleaned ear, drained most of fluid and then ear went completely blocked.. now on Day 3: and wannting to hear again!!! I do not have health insurance, so going in is out of the question. pain is gone until I burp, which brings sudden and severe ear pain and dealing with a blocked ear. Is there anything I can do to help or do I simply endure until my hearing comes back?
Asked On : Tue, 19 Mar 2013