Internal bleeding, dizziness, warm face, fainting spell. Taken antibiotics, vitamin B. Healing time?

sir/madam I had internal bleeding three days ago during morning routine work and it is continuously blood coming outside my body and I feel little unconscious,feel darkness a while and warm on my face but not loose my consciousness completely,drink water and put on me.I started feeling pain inside me.After that I am taking antibiotics and vitamin B capsules twice in a day myself and now feeling normal.will it recover?If yes how many time will it take?
Asked On : Sat, 15 Sep 2012