Intermittent shooting pains below collar bone, triggers on sitting, normal stress test result. What could be the cause?

I am having intermitent short shooting pain onleft side below colarbone just above breast area closer to the sternum. It happens when sitting doing nothing or when I am doing something. Movement does not cause it nor does taking a deep breath. It happens off an on for 3 days now. I am 63 yrs old. Just recently has a stress test which was normal. Feeling like I also have a sinus alergy.
Asked On : Tue, 25 Sep 2012