Intermittent sharp pain in breast with blood discharge, high blood sugar level. Are these linked?

My wife is going to our GP as soon as she can get in. However, Basically two days ago she started having an intermittent sharp pain in one breast with a bloody discharge . She has been run down lately and today the nurse at school said her blood sugar was over 400. Do these seem linked and what are possibilities. We just are looking to know our best and worst case when she goes to the Doctor. We are very concerned while waiting on the appointment. I know the 400 is very high, that is why she is getting into the Dr today before Close of Business.
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013