Intermittent scalp itching, cure for rarely appearing sores and inflammation points

I have had an intermittent scalp itching and occasionally develop inflammation points and sores. I was prescribed a clear liquid topical solution that I would just apply to the area and in two days it would disappear. I ve been using it over 30 years. In recent travel, I left the medicine in a hotel and don t have a record of what it was. It almost sounded like an anti-funal beginning in fluc????. Would you have any idea what it might be or suggest something else that may help.
Asked On : Sun, 18 Mar 2012