Intermittent ear pain, disappears with drinking plenty of water, on potassium and magnesium supplements. What else can be done?

Hello, I have suffered from ear pain on and off during the day for the past 4 years. It seems to get quickly better or it will disappear when drinking several cups of water. I do take potassium and magnesium everyday; without that the ear pain is worse. I have been examined and nothing was found. I am 51 and have been in menopause for several years. Any advise what to do besides what I am doing already?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012