Intermittent dizziness, pricking in upper back, neck area, nausea. Have cervical fusion at C5-6. Treatment required?

I was rear ended a week ago. Have off and on dizziness , pins and needles feeling in upper back/neck area, nausea and right pinkie finger locks up on me every night. Right knee aches all the time now. I already had a cervical fusion at C5-6. Is it time to see a doctor, or just keep waiting it out. This is my 4th car accident since 1998. I am so tired of injuries that I really want to wait this out but don t think this is the best decision. Ugh!
Asked On : Thu, 23 Aug 2012