Intermittent cold chills in the thigh and lower leg, numbness in the arm, shoulder pain. Normal chest x-ray and EKG. O citalopram

I have intermittent cold chills on my left thigh and lower leg leg (no pain), this is sometimes accompioned with upper left arms numbness/neck and left shoulder pain, even when i do not feel anxious I suffer from GAD with emphasis on worrying about my health (mainly heart/ stroke ). I previously suffered panic attacks. Have had chest x-ray and EKGs & Heart ultra-sound and all is recorded normal. 35years old, smoker, take 10mg Citalopram & 2mg Diazapam daily. The chills in my legs concern me. Any advice please? Thanks Tom
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012