Intercourse with sex worker, anal problems, body burns, homeopathy, ayurvedic treatment, HIV test negative, any allopathic medication ?

One year ago I went XXXXXXXXXX for sex since 20 april 2011, after sex I get sex disease in four days, the disease was body burn , anal not work normally etc. I take hoemeopathy treatment but I relief something. but not fully cured then I went for text of VDRL & HIV . I get HIV was negative. and VDRL was not reacted but in one Note: was given that, A FALSE REACTIVE RESULT MAY BE FOUND IN CASE OF LEPROSY , MALARIA , TOXOPLASMOSIS, INFECTIOUS MONONUCLIOSI OR LUPUS ERYTHEMATOSUS OR IN HIGH BACTERIAL CONTAMINATED SAMPLE. then I have continued treatment eight months of hoemeophy but get not fully cured. then I went for Ayurvedic treatment then the blood is becoming wash by ayuvedic treatment but some bactirea was not killed by the ayurvedict treatment. and in my body bactriya is now. and not killed yet. I have contiued under treatment of ayurvedic medicine now. Pls express me aelopathic medicine name to treatment of this disease. But it is true in my body have guanorrhea bactiria. Pls tell me the medicine name and days of course of medicine will be take. my mobile no. is 0000. I have not Credit and Debit Card. Pls send answer by mail on my email Id.
Asked On : Mon, 23 Apr 2012