Intercourse, taken i-pill, abdominal pain, vomiting. Pregnant or side effects of i-pill?

Is i am pregnant, or its side-effect of i-pill? hi, i am 25 year girl , me & my fiance has gone for sex but due to pain i stopped him, he put it around 2mm, he used condom but it get leaked within 30 hours i taken i pill... but after 10 days of taking i-pill, now, my lower abdomen portion is paining, i got my periods 2days after my scheduled time, it was like regular.. but today in morning around 6am i get vomiting .... i am scared do i am pregnant...or is it just side-effects of i-pill....i am still virgin girl(my hymen ( virginity layer) is still not broken))..... please help me...
Asked On : Tue, 20 Mar 2012

I do not see that you are pregnant since you had your periods even though it was late by 2 days.

Please do a urine pregnancy test at home to confirm that you are not pregnant. You can use Velocit kit for this which is available over the counter. If the test is negative, then please relax and do not worry.

I pill can also cause vomiting.

All the best.

Dr. Shanthi