Intercourse, irregular periods, abdominal pain, vomiting, feels tired. Pregnant?

hi my name is aruna.i m 31 years old. i had my sexual relationship with my husband on may 14th and got my mensturation cycle the nextday (may 15th) . after an week of my periods , i found some health issues like some times having lower abdoman pain , vomiting sensation and body tied. will there be chance of pregnancy .if yes pls let me know how to confirm my pregnancy .we have planned to postponed for baby for some more months.
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012
AFTER 14TH MAY IF THERE IS NO SEXUAL RELATION THEN IT IS NOT POSSIBLE TO BE PREGNANT. IF THERE WAS SEXUAL RELATION THEN MAY BE PREGNANT. FOR CONFIRMATION AND FURTHER MANAGEMENT CONSULT YOUR GYNAECOLOGIST.