Intercourse, feeling gassy, missing periods, pregnancy test negative. Pregnant?

i had sex almost three weeks ago, he precame in me and pulled out. i havent been having any pregnancy symptoms that i know of, i have just been gassy. my period is due for this week through next week. is there any chance i may be pregnant. i took two home tests and they both were negative, is it too early to detect anything. my last period was on feb. 16, its irregular., it usually comes at the end of the month.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Mar 2012
The chances of pregnancy have always been there with unprotected sex.
The chances of pregnancy in your case may be there because the pull out method is not 100% effective.
You should consult a gynaecologist for urine, blood test and ultrasonography to rule out pregnancy.
Good Luck.