Intercourse during periods, burning sensation in abdomen during urination, orangish urine post taking i-pill. Treatment required?

Hi, I had an intercourse, but before ejaculation the guy pulled it out. It was my 4th night after period. Just to be safe I took an ipill. Now I am feeling a burning sensation in my abdominal area, while peeing and the pee is orangeish since i took the pill. Some people said that this burning sensation is normal and will go in a day or two and is merely a side effect of ipill and the others are saying that it could be a serious thing leading to some infection. what should be rite medication for this. Is a doctor consultation really required? and will a urine test detect traces of ipill.
Asked On : Tue, 11 Sep 2012