Intensely itchy rashes on arms and legs, raised spots, feeling of bugs crawling. No relief with medicines. Effective remedy?

Hello... Last weekend we picked sweet corn, I have rashes on my arms and legs. I ve taken that itch like mad! Some spots are red and raised, others you can feel when gliding your hand over more natural skin color. I ve taken oral antihistamines and topical cortisol cream with no relief. In addition the constant feeling of bugs crawling all over is worse than the itching. Any ideas what out might be and how to treat? Thank you!
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012