Intense stomach pain, constipation, taken medicines for hemorrhoids. History of polyps. Treatment suggestion?

I recently went to the ER about 6 days ago cause I had severe bleeding coming from my rectum for about a week the Dr said I had inside and outside hemroids and gave me a script for a supository I have been doing the meds as prescribed the hemroids seem to be getting worse and the pain is un bearable, not to mention I havent had a bowel movement in 7 days my stomach is huge and hard, its hurting and causing me to be sick, I have tried stool softners, other home remedies, laxatives, etc, should I go to the ER tonight cause I am in alot of pain and my stomach looks like it is going to explode, I have had past problems with this and had polyps before and other related problems.
Asked On : Wed, 25 Jul 2012