Intense stabbing and burning in legs, difficulty in walking, back pain, tumor in the back. Pain relieving medicines?

Hello my name is Kimberly Gardner and IM 33 yrs of age.I weight 200 pdpounds. lol .im from South Carolina.IM needing your help really bad. IM in pain everyday of my life and i cant take it anymore. IM to young to be in such pain i feel. THere are 4 out of 5 days that i cant walk. u see the pain is in my back and i was told that i had tummor ther and needed to get it taken out. also i dont know if its from the back im having burning and stabing pain in both legs, so much so that i think it would be better if i didnt have legs. thats how bad my pain is.i cant take it anymore. i need something like some stronger meds, or something cause everything i try totake doesnt work. my last docctor from when i live somewhere else gave me something called i hope im saying and spelling rite . it was called Fentanal 100mg and oxie 60 mg and that seem to help. SO what can u do for me dr. i need your help bad and i need meds.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012