Intense sore throat, feeling of obstruction, difficulty in swallowing, Had acid reflux surgery. What could be this?

A few weeks ago I had a sore throat went to doctor and they said nothing was wrong. Now the past days my throat hurts it almost feels like in the lower part of my throat there is something stuck. Also it hurts on the outside to touch. I can t eat, drink or swallow without feeling uncomfortable. I did have that acid reflux surgery where they took my top stomach and wrapped it tightly around my esphogas and a hernia fixed in my throat as well. Any suggestions???
Asked On : Sun, 29 Apr 2012