Intense shivering, low appetite, tiredness, severe coughing causing chest pain, wheezing. Cause?

I am freezing cold , wrapped in blankets, and I m shivering like crazy, plus I have no appetite and I m tired and exhausted. I also have no energy and my coughing is getting to the point that my chest hurts even when I don t cough and when I do I cry. I have wheezing when I breath... This has been going in for at least a month now... What is this?
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Neurologist 's  Response
You are having cough since 1 month associated with chills and rigor with loss of appetite .If not you have to consult physician/ chest physician and get examined includiny chest Xray ,and sputum for gram stain,AFB staining to rule out pulmonary kochs and based on that treatment has to be initiated.including bronchodialators for wheeze. Bye