Intense pain post supra cervical lap hysterectomy, extreme discomfort, sonogram showed normal ovarian cyst. Cause of continuous pain?

I am six weeks postop from a supracervical lap hysterectomy . I had the procedure secondary to large fibroids and a large uterus. I had no issues such as endometriosis but i did have adhesions most likely as a result of prior surgeries (c-section in 99 and gastric bypass in 02). I am no stranger to dealing with postop pain but i honestly expected to be more comfortable at this point. The pain is bad enough that it keeps me awake and i cant function normally yet. I have not had a fever or any other signs of infection. I am an ICU RN, so im familiar with some postop issues. I had a sonogram 2 weeks ago and it was clean other than a normal ovarian cyst . At what point should I be getting really concerned about the continued pain?
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012